Jump to navigation Jump to search
|“||If you need a break from all the excitement, Onsenshima is just west of town. The natural hot springs are a prime relaxation destination. Relax with some mochi and a cup of tea, while the waters wash away your weariness...||„|
|~ Cipanku Guide|
|Suzuki|| Lvl. 56 Lvl. 57 Lvl. 60 Lvl. 55 Lvl. 60 Lvl. 55
- 1x SaiCard (south of the southwest building - will begin expiring when collected!)
- 3x TemCard++ (on a rock in the south spa stream)
- 2x Huge Crystal (west of the southeast building)
- 2x WishYouWell Coin (east of the southeast building)
- 2x Vigorous Loquat (east of the northeast building)
- 3x All Healer (east of the northeast building)
- 1x TC029: Zen Meditation (hidden behind the northwest building)
- 1x Crystal Skates (in your locker during the Intrigue in Cipanku quest)
Onsen shima is Japanese for "hot spring island"
Josefa has also forgotten her locker combination. It's 1-2-3-4, the same as Josep's.